Friday, August 1, 2014

OMG 42 IN 1 DAY???

OMG HI GUYS, still the same day as the wrest, SCREAMING IN JAMAA ABOUT THE BLOG, and from what it says, I ALREADY HAVE 42 VIEWS! yipee!!! i am so thankful... when i get to 50, i will scream. LIKE ALL NIGHT GURL FRIEND unless your a dude, witch that is akward o,o ANYWHOOO
i will be doing a giveaway and thought, HUH i should share it on mah blog XD anyways.. WHAT AM I GIVING AWAY U ASK, well, i am giving away my rare glove, (purple) cause i can not make a darn look with it XD. anyways (again) lol ok so comment below your user and why you should have it. when i get over 10 comments, witch is unlikley for me, LOL, i will choose the best reason and send or trade you it.
                                                              THANKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Electrobrownie (obviously) I should have it cause i got hacked, (as you know) and cause im awesome :P

    ReplyDelete